Maintenance Service @ RR Alarms & Security
Don’t leave your property unprotected by a faulty or broken intruder alarm; rely on the experts at RR Alarms & Security to service and maintain it for you.
Too often, if your system has failed it goes unnoticed until a break-in occurs; by then it is too late. Our comprehensive and reasonably priced maintenance packages are designed to prevent this from ever happening.
Enhanced peace of mind
Having your intruder alarm system regularly maintained is vital. This ensures we pick up on minor problems in your system before they cause it to fail, giving you the complete peace of mind of knowing your alarm or security system is working perfectly at all times.
Why Choose RR Alarms?
- We will install your system in just one day!
- Free no obligation survey and quotation
- Established over 20 years ago
- Free alarm system design
- Fair and reasonable prices
- Highly skilled alarm engineers
Maintenance Services Provided
Regular servicing and maintenance will ensure your systems durability and reliability and many insurance companies now require evidence that your alarm systems have been maintained and installed by approved companies such as RR Alarms & Security
Regular alarm maintenance will ensure you have peace of mind that your equipment is working to the standard you require to be secure in your home or premises.
Key features of our alarm maintenance
- Inspection of all alarm system components including all connections and cabling
- Visual inspection for any signs of damage or deterioration
- History check since last maintenance or service
- Check of battery and mains power connections to the components
- Testing of all audible warning devices, speakers and sirens and remote signalling equipment
- Retrain and train new users to the system
- All test results logged
- Alarm system returned to operational status
At RR Alarms, we not only design and install your systems we also provide regular maintenance including repair.
Key features of our cctv maintenance
- Ensuring the CCTVs operational status is working and repair minor faults
- Visual check of all components, including connections and cabling
- Check all control hardware equipment for signs of any damage or deterioration
- Log all results of testing, history checking since last maintenance
- Clean lenses, cameras and housings
- Check and adjust lenses and pictures for field of view
- Test all recording and playback for quality
- If required, training of new administrators to use the system
Do we cover your area?
RR Alarms & Security, Offering – CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Home & Business Security to all areas of Cavan, Meath, Monaghan, Longford, Louth & Westmeath. Include Dublin and corner to corner of Ireland N,S,E,W and parts of Northern Ireland
24hr emergency service 365 days per year